11.12.2013

Rewriting

The other day, as I sat at my favorite place watching an incredible sunset, I decided to try and describe what I saw for the blog. I tapped it out once on my phone, then switched over to camera mode to take another picture as the sunset continued.  After taking a couple of shots I switched back, wanting to keep typing.

Much to my dismay, everything I'd written before was gone. POOF! I had no idea how, but I knew I was irritated with the Blogger app!  Of course, I HAD to describe that sunset; it was going to be the post of the evening, so I started typing it out again.  Sure enough, the second attempt was a bit improvement.

Switched to the camera for another picture, switched back, and BAM!  IT WAS ALL GONE AGAIN!  I had to start over again, and the third time WAS EVEN BETTER.  

In that moment, I heard God whisper to me, "See? This is passage is just like your life. I keep letting you go through it again and again, but you know what? Each time it gets better.  Now, can't you just sit tight and enjoy the beautiful sunset I've given you?"

No comments: